Friday, November 8, 2013

Posters and Promises Broken...




I know, I know....I haven't been updating like I said I would. So to help you forget the bitter taste of promises unfulfilled, here's a poster I was commissioned to make! 
This was a project for my friend Jo Leonard, for an upcoming event she's doing. She's a rather outstanding lady, who's really committed to helping kids figure out how to unravel their messy lives and get on the right track for school or a career. That being said, Jo is someone who really helped me during my in-between year, while I was fervently applying to art schools and trying to figure out how the hell to make it all come together. I wouldn't be here at MICA if not for her help.

More to come soon...I've got some crazy illustration finals and a comic zine in the make.

No comments:

Post a Comment